Third person shooter
Suitable for 18 years and over
Friday, 15 March 2019
• In the wake of the virus, storms, flooding, and subsequent chaos have radically transformed Washington, D.C. Explore a living open world full of diverse environments, from flooded urban areas to historic sites and landmarks, during one of the hottest summers in history
• Play alone or with up to 3 friends in a 40-hour campaign in a torn and boiling Washington D.C. and prolong your The Division 2 journey with fresh, unique, and diverse challenges
• Explore a large and dynamic living world, which evolves depending on your actions and help liberating the city with tactical interventions.
• Discover a revamped PvP gameplay in a brand new Dark Zone designed to provide a fair and exciting experience to all players, regardless of their level of progression.
• Take part in the never-seen before endgame content and one year of free DLC: new missions, areas and games features