Action / Platformer
Sony Interactive Entertainment
Suitable for 7 years and over
Tuesday, 2 October 2018
• Look in every direction and lean around corners with 360 vision, judging each death-defying jump and experiencing a mind-blowing sense of scale. And listen out for clues to find your bots with immersive 3D audio.
• Captain ASTRO can't do all this without you, so become an extra character and help him out by activating switches, discovering new places and smashing up the environment. Watch out though, the enemy will be coming for you, too.
• Dastardly traps and mean enemies lie in wait in 20 levels across five planets - with even meaner bosses ready to block your path to victory. You can even unlock extra challenges by finding the hidden space chameleons. Yep, space chameleons.
• A water cannon, a slingshot… or even cool ninja stars
• your wireless controller can do pretty much anything. Chop through spider webs, annihilate enemies and create new paths and platforms for Captain ASTRO to investigate